If you need to exchange a clothing item for a different size, color, or style follow the steps below.
1. Make sure your item is eligible to be returned. Must be new with tags attached, not worn or dirty.
2. Shop www.countrycat.com for the replacement item, place in the shopping cart and complete your purchase.
3. Start a return authorization for the item you are returning. Instructions on how to start a return authorization are below.
Start a Return Authorization..
1. Go to the returns page. There are 3 ways to get to the returns page.
- Clicking the Returns link under Customer Center at the bottom of any page.
- On the Contact Us page click the "Start Return" button.
- If you have an account, log in and click the "My Returns" link
2. Enter your order # and email used when the order was placed and click next.
3. Click "Request Return Authorization" and select the item(s) you would like to return. Be sure to verify the quantity you would like to return as well as select a value for reason and condition that fit your situation. Under 'Resolution' select "Exchange". This tells us you have ordered a replacement item already and after confirming a new order has been placed, we will waive the restock fees for the return item(s).
4. Add additional comments and attach a file if needed.
5. Read and accept the returns terms and conditions.
6. Submit your request.
Within 1 business day of submission of this request, Country Cat will review the request and contact you with further instructions.
No item(s) are to be returned until return has been approved and you are instructed to do so by a Country Cat representative.