NEW 2014 F5 GREEN
Any questions on this machine please text the sales department at 320-352-8027 or call 320-352-3534 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Pricing, specifications, and availability, subject to change without notice.
- 1 in. Hacksaw Track - The Hacksaw's crescent- shape lug design with recessed tips and cutting edges delivers excellent forward and lateral bite on hard-pack groomed trails. Rigid lug construction offers great durability, while the narrow lug base optimizes top speed.
- 500 2-Stroke Engine - The 499cc, liquid-cooled twin is the ideal engine for the whole range of riders. This engine represents tried and true 2-stroke performance. It?s the right combination of performance, reliability and value.
- AWS™ VII Front Suspension - Arctic Cat's legendary AWS VII front suspension utilizes strong, durable A-arms - providing unmatched handling and cornering. And after every mile, you'll feel less rider stress and fatigue.
- Electric Start - With a simple turn of the key, the new and improved electric start will roar your Cat to life. Reliable and always ready to get the fun started.
- Push-Button Reverse - The push-button reverse is all about quick, easy activation. So just hit the button and backward you go.
- Slide-Action Rear Suspension™ - Slide-Action keeps the suspension active, so while you're coupling under torque over bumps, you still have a free acting front arm. As the rear transfer blocks are engaged, the front arm follows the bump, allowing for better traction.
- Twin Spar™ Chassis - Two box-aluminum spars triangulated with the steering supports and tunnel spars are incorporated for an exceedingly rigid ride. Also, self-piercing rivet construction ensures joint rigidity and overall strength.
|Brakes||Axial master cylinder hydraulic brake / disc on driveshaft|
|Front Travel||9.5 in.|
|Rear Travel||13.5 in.|
|Ski Type||Trail 6 in. / Dual skag w/carbide|
|Suspension Front||AWS VII with hydraulic twin tube shocks and sway bar|
|Suspension Rear||FasTrack Slide-Action Rear Suspension with coupling blocks, adjustable torsion springs and hydraulic twin tube shocks|
|LxW||118 in x 48 in|
|Track||15 in x 128 in / 2.52 in. pitch
Lug - 1.00 in
|Bore x Stroke||71 x 63 mm|
|Carburetor||38 mm throttle body batteryless EFI|
|Exhaust||tuned pipe and muffler|
|Fuel Capacity||12.3 gal.|
|Drive System||ACT Diamond Direct Drive|
|Driven Clutch||10.4" dia. Arctic (roller cam)
Drive - Arctic 6 post (rpm sensing)
|Standard||Push-button reverse, dual halogen headlight (4-bulb), electric start, mid-height windshield, digital/analog gauge, electric gas gauge, low oil light, high/low hand & thumb warmers, coolant overheat light, accessory outlet, clock|
• No Warranty, Sold As Is
Country Cat is a full line Arctic Cat, E-Z-GO, Textron off Road and Simplicity dealer that opened it's doors in November 1991. We started small and over the years have grown to become the largest Arctic Cat dealer in the world. We feel this sucess has been attributed to living by the motto: "Commitment to Service, Passion for Excellence."
If you would like to learn more about the Country Cat story and get a look into our history, click here to view an online version of our company brochure. We have also put together a short informational video you can view below.